Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I Can See Clearly Now!



Sing along, if you'd like with Bob Marley (or Johnny Nash)

I can see clearly now, the tree is gone!
I can see all the projects, so I can play
Gone are the decorations that had me blind
It'’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the decorations have disappeared
Here is the project I'veve been searchin' for
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

Look all around, there'’s nothin' but quilted things
Look straight ahead, nothin' but quilted things

I can see clearly now, the tree is gone,
I can see all the projects, so I can play
Gone are the decorations that had me blind
It'’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Very cute! Now I won't be able to get that song out of my head! Thanks for the smiles

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!!!!

Tonya Ricucci said...

You haven't come back from vacation yet, have you - still having waaaay too much fun. :)

Bonnie K. Hunter said...

*LOLOL* oh this is too funny! I now have this song floating through my head! :c)

Bonnie

Finn said...

Welcome home Sharon, are you coming down any time soon?? If not we'll just have to come up there and join you...*VBG*

Quilts And Pieces said...

WOW - cute song! And what a great singing voice you have!