Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Running, running, running


Yes, my smart dog even out runs me on the treadmill! Whenever we are near the treadmill, she hops on and barks until I turn it on for her. She is doing about 2 miles each day now at 3 mph. This will come in handy with the bad weather just around the corner, eh?

OK - I have an excuse! I am still recovering from pneumonia, then bronchitis, then a bad case of the blues. I think it's because I haven't been able to sew for so long. Today I am going to remedy that! I'm going to try to finish up the bias strips and circles for my Hard Times quilt that is nearing completion. Pictures to follow after thanksgiving.

As promised, oh so long ago, here are the pictures from Dwayne and Su Bunch from Piecemakers in Yukon Ok. The pictures on their website are ever so much better, and if you like them a lot, there are even kits you can purchase to make your own. Aren't they great?










Hubby and I will have a quiet dinner together of turkey and all the fixings on Thursday. Then all the kids and grandkids will be over for desserts later in the evening. A nice quiet day to watch movies or sew or read - maybe all three! I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

Quiltbirdie said...

The Bunches have some of the most amazing fabric. They had a booth at a nearby show last year and I saved them from having to take a lot of fabric back to Oklahoma!