Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Show and Share

First, I'd like to introduce you to Red Bubble, my art gallery site where you can see my art quilts. You can also purchase cards and matted prints if you'd like. For those of you are interested, it is specifically and Art site, not a quilting site, and most of the members are photographers or collage artists from Europe and "down under". It's a beautiful site just for eye candy, too. Check it out! You can go directly to my gallery site by clicking on "See My Red Bubble" on this blog.

Last weekend was the final Amazing Quilt Babes Birthday Stitch days. Vicky had us work on various unfinished projects, and we had a lot of fun - as always. We all worked on sashings for the Buggy Barn hearts (including Bonnie).


Ibby put the binding on her daughter's red and white Bear's Paw.


Carolyn shared the beginnings of a charity quilt using Terry Atkinson's Monterrey Medallion.

And last, Bonnie had the final say on the ownership of my my fall crawl Christmas Quilt!

3 comments:

quiltmom anna said...

HI Sharon,
What fabulous quilts you have on your red bubble gallery- your work is lovely and very interesting.

I loved the showcase of quilts on today's blog. I have often wanted to make the Buggy Barn quilt- I even bought the pattern twice I liked it so much. Kim at Kim's big quilting adventure made a great chicken quilt from buggy barn patterns. I liked it so much I ordered the book. Do you detect a pattern here.... LOL
Somehow there is one pattern or another that needs to get made first but hopefully one day soon I will get to try one of their patterns...
Thanks for sharing,
Regards,
Anna

Cida said...

This work is very beatifull.
Congratularion, I love your blog.

Teresa said...

Great quilt pictures..thanks for sharing. Good luck with your art quilts.