Search This Blog

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Book Winners are......

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Silly me, I put a name from Australia into the Stateside pot for drawing, and of course, it won the first time I drew out the names. Sorry to say that I can't send the book that direction, since Debbie in Israel had already been drawn for the overseas book from me.  I'm so sorry for my mistake!

But the good news is that there was another drawing, o.........

Janet has really won the book from the Book Network.  Hopefully, I'll have more drawings and the rest of you can try again!  Come back and see me sometime!


Happy Fourth of July to everyone!

This will be just a quick posting to let you know who the book winners are.  The stateside winner of the book from The Book Report Network:

 Christie!!!!  This is what she said: 

I would love to win a copy of Sandra's new book. I found out about your give away from Bonnie Hunters blog. Enjoyed reading your blog - now that I have found you. HUGS... and stitches Christie

Congratulations!  Christie, please send me an email with your contact information so the book can be sent to you.  

And the overseas book winner of my personal copy is:

 Debbie in Jerusalem!!!!  This is what she said:

I don't recall ever reading a Sandra Dallas book, but they all look good, so why not! Thanks for counting me in, Sharon.
Congratulations!  Debbie, please email the address you'd like the book sent to.


So, now I am off to enjoy the rest of today's activities which include a lot of sewing on my landscape piece ortwork and dinner with friends.  We'll be watching the fireworks from our front driveway (if it isn't raining) since we live in the country and the folks all around us entertain us with all the pretties!



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Woohoo! Thanks, Sharon. I wonder if Sharon remembers the last time she gave me a book after she finished reading it? It was a little over 11 years ago! Do you remember?

Janet said...

I am so excited to have a new summer read. :) Can't wait!!